Human Resource Services has compiled budget impact resources in an effort to provide Washington State University employees with accurate and timely information.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resource Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-4521.
Budget Office Information
In order to expedite personnel forms, please enter the Position and Travel Exemption Request System (PTERS) number, or the statement, “this action is exempt from the hiring and salary increase freeze” in the following locations on personnel forms:
- PERMS: In the Conditions box
- TEMPS: In the Comments box
Forms submitted without this information may be returned to the area. Ultimately, it is the area administrator who is responsible to comply with freeze legislation and WSU policy.
Communication from President Floyd & Provost Bayly
- New State Operating Budget Worth the Wait June 28, 2013
- A Positive Budget for WSU April 11, 2012
- Senate Budget Update March 5, 2012
- No Cut by the Senate February 29, 2012
- A Positive Step on the Budget February 22, 2012
- Letter to Legislators February 3, 2012
- A Special Session December 15, 2011
- Upcoming Budget Forecast September 13, 2011
- Budget Reduction Plan July 20, 2011
- On the 3 Percent Pay Cut June 2, 2011
- Looking to a Special Session April 21, 2011
- Updated Budget Information Online April 15, 2011
- House Budget Update April 5, 2011
- The Budget Timeline March 31, 2011
- Budget Reduction Scenarios February 24, 2011
- The Federal Budget Outlook February 23, 2011
- Looking at Budgetary Reserves January 25, 2011
- Next Step on the Budget December 16, 2010
- Upcoming Budget Forum December 8, 2010
- Re-organization of WSU Community Letter August 13, 2010
- Deans, Chancellors, and Vice Presidents letter June 10, 2010
- 2010 Legislative Session Update January 29, 2010
Faculty/Staff Separation Procedures
HRS has created a website for faculty and staff which includes end of employment policies, processes, resources and other tools.