Locate the appropriate handbook, manual,and/or policy that guides personnel actions for a particular employee category.
- *Personnel policies applicable to all employee categories can be found in the Business Policies and Procedures Manual (BPPM) These policies work in tandem with the employee handbooks and manuals.
Personnel, Chapter 60 BPPM
*Employees whose positions are covered by a Collective Bargaining Agreement should refer to their contract.
- Administrative Professional employees should refer to the Administrative Professional Employee Handbook for a summary of policies and procedures guiding personnel actions.
AP Handbook - updated August 2010
- Bargaining unit covered employees should refer to their Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) for rules, policies and procedures guiding personnel actions. The CBA serves as the handbook for employees in this category.
Bargaining Unit Agreements
- Civil Service employee should refer to the Washington Administrative Code (WAC) for rules guiding a wide range of personnel actions. The WAC serves as the handbook for employees in this category.
Personnel Title 357, WAC
- Faculty members should refer to the Faculty Manual for policies and procedures governing faculty rights, privileges, and responsibilities.Faculty Manual