The Washington State University (WSU)/Washington State University Police Guild (Police Guild) Collective Bargaining Agreement covers a selection of employees on WSU – Pullman campus. The below information is provided for those employees covered by the WSU-Police Guild Contract.
Bargaining Unit 4 – Police Guild
Bargaining Unit 4 at Washington State University consists of all nonsupervisory sworn personnel of Washington State University at the Pullman main campus, excluding confidential employees, internal auditors, supervisors, and employees included in any other bargaining unit.
Collective Bargaining Agreement
- October 18, 2016 Memorandum of Understanding – Article 6.1
- January 15, 2016 Memorandum of Understanding – Article 6.5
- January 15, 2016 Memorandum of Understanding – Article 6.6.A
- Compensation (Article 24)
- Wage Scale –Appendix A – Effective July 1, 2016
Fenrich & Gallagher, P.C.
245 W 5th Ave
Eugene, OR 97401
Phone: (541) 342-7802
Fax: (541) 342-7802
BU 4 Leadership
Joseph Kirshner, President
Brett Boyd, Vice President
Curtis Whitman, Secretary / Treasurer
Bargaining Unit 4 – Police Employees on the Pullman Campus
- Business Polices and Procedures Manual (BPPM)
- Washington Administrative Code (WAC)
- Public Employment Relations Commission (PERC)