Across the state, WSU offers resources, information, and even programs to WSU Faculty & Staff to support their physical and mental health.
NUTRITION & WEIGHT LOSS
Weight Watchers at Work
- Spokane Campus: Meetings are held on Thursday’s from 12:00 PM – 12:45 pm, EWU 117. Contact Stephane Bisignani for information 509-358-7779 or email@example.com
- Pullman Campus: Meetings scheduled Thursday from 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Todd Hall 339. Contact Anita Young for information firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: While meetings may be scheduled on campus, employees must be aware of the ethics regulations surrounding such meetings.
- Attendance to meetings must be during unpaid break time.
- Employees must work directly with Weight Watchers when it comes to enrollment, fees, and purchases.
- Only personal resources for ordering and monitoring/tracking progress with the program i.e. no use of @wsu.edu email or WSU computer/network to access the E-tool or us as point of contact for commerce.
- If you intend to purchase goods, such as food, books, materials, etc. they cannot be purchased within WSU facilities (parking lots or other public areas are okay)
Please review the following Ethics advisories:
- Spokane Wellness Collaborative Blog
- Quit Now – Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Pullman – Health & Wellness Services Workshops & Outreaches