We are often a little too close to ourselves to notice where we have opportunities to grow, develop, and improve. Coaching gives you the ability to create awareness, plan for change, and take the actions necessary to maximize your personal and professional potential.
Glen Stewart can help you do just that. An accomplished executive coach, organizational development professional, and CEO of Marquis Leadership, Glen has over twenty years of working with senior leaders across numerous industries to identify and achieve the results that matter most.
Guiding from the side, Glen’s approach to coaching will ensure you are intentionally moving towards your goals, while being flexible enough to allow for the daily situations that influence you along the way.
+1 (888) 601-0509
Areas of Expertise/Results
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Leadership/Talent Development
- Strategic Visioning & Planning
- Team/Individual Performance Assessment & Improvement
- Change Management
- Organizational Design & Effectiveness
- Workforce Readiness
- Bespoke Curriculum Design & Facilitation
Glen has a long history of partnering with senior leaders and their teams to boost their performance. He has worked with many leading organizations —including Microsoft, Expedia, REI, T-Mobile, AXA, Seattle Children’s, UW Medicine, and more—to establish strategic priorities, assess and build leadership capabilities, recommend and implement workforce alignment solutions, and manage the change that ensured people were set for success.
- Marquis Master Leadership Executive Coach & Facilitator
- Advanced Graduate Diploma in Adult Education, Athabasca University
- Certified Coach – Hudson Institute
- Certified in multiple personality and team-based assessment instruments that explore and support critical skills development
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Seattle Children’s Research Institute
- UW Medicine
- Providence Health
- The Everett Clinic
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Alaska Airlines
- Aviation Technical Services
- Western Orthopedic Association
- Bellevue Police Foundation
- Washington State Wine Association
- AXA Investment Managers