- New Employee Benefit Information
- Employee Health and Safety Training Courses
- New Faculty Orientation – Each Fall the Office of the Provost sponsors an orientation specifically for new WSU Faculty.
- Network ID – Necessary to gain access to university computing systems.
- Payroll Services – Earning statements, reductions, deductions described.
- CougarCard – Your official WSU ID Card provides access to a variety of services.
- myWSU – The official personalized web interface for all employees and students where you can access your earnings statement, view direct deposit information, and view your benefits.
- Employee Assistance Program – Confidential assessment and referral services available to employees.
- Public Records – Information on public record frequently asked questions
- Internal Audit Office – Guiding employees in the appropriate use of state resources.
- Office for Equal Opportunity – Seeking to integrate principles of fairness and equality into all University activities and practices.
- Environmental Health and Safety – Dedicated to the safety of all University students, employees, and visitors.
- Parking and Transportation Services – Parking rules, permits, maps, and transportation alternatives
Everett | Pullman | Spokane | Tri-Cities | Vancouver
- Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training – Completion of this course is required of all Faculty and Staff employees. New employees are required to complete the course within the first six months of hire.
- Customer Service
- State Ethics Law
- Business Policies, Procedures and Records Retention
- Cash Handling (depending on duties of the position)
- Cultural Competency
- Public Records
Personal Demographic Information
WSU is committed to providing equal opportunity in education and employment, and in all aspects of university activities. A critical element of our commitment to diversity lies in our ability to collect and assess student and employee demographic data. Your response to the voluntary WSU Employee Demographic Information Survey would be very helpful in our efforts to create a rich and inclusive community for all at WSU. Visit the Office for Equal Opportunity’s website at oeo.wsu.edu/eeo-aa-compliance for more information and to complete the survey.