James Warrick, Senior Consultant
Today’s greatest challenges rarely stem from intellectual limitations, inexperience or implementation failures alone. Our client’s greatest challenges are most often rooted in their relationships with others. I believe this is also the greatest opportunity for leadership to emerge. A professional coach helps you effectively navigate relationships with your team and the people that you most need to influence. It also gives you the opportunity to change your relationship with yourself; your own self-image, identity as a leader and most importantly; your level of self- awareness.
Coaching builds a stronger mindset of hope – the active belief that the future will be better, and that we have the ability to create and achieve that future. It gives leaders both a mindset and new skill set in managing self, leading others, and offering strategic influence. The flag at the top of the hill, encourages you to press on, no matter the obstacles and challenges you face. I consistently act as that person who celebrates each victory and helps you learn from every setback; someone who holds up your vision when you get off track, bogged down, or lose sight of where to go or what to do next. Our clients regularly say this powerful and on-going conversation helps them successfully meet the leadership opportunities and challenges in their organizations.
Areas of Expertise/Results
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Customized Content Design
- Team and Group Facilitation
- Workplace Coach Training
- Strategic Planning
- Retreat Design & Facilitation
- Employee Engagement
- Coached executive team to enhance their leadership and strategic success (Pacific Natural Foods)
- Facilitated customized leadership trainings (Washington State Leaders)
- Trained the trainers in facilitating experienced-based learning (Department of Enterprise Services)
- Led off-site team meetings to develop strategic plans and create a shared vision.
- Coached over 60 leaders in the Middle East and Asia in a competitive environment (Intel)
- Created leadership pipelines in organizations through a cohort learning model (Intel)
- Created a provocative new conversation for leadership in an overly trained culture (Malaysia MVE Senior Leaders)
- Delivered keynote presentations at leadership retreats and conferences (Bureau of Labor,Washington State )
Education, Credentials & Certifications
James holds a Masters in Coaching and Leadership Development. He has earned the prestigious credentials of a Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation. James has taught over 50 Graduate-level coaching courses and trained over 500 new coaches. He is experienced in administering the 360 Leadership Agilities assessment as well as the Harrison Innerview Assessment.