How to utilize Jobelephant to place recruitment advertisements:
Once job posting is live on WSUjobs.com, send a direct link of the posting to Michael Ang, firstname.lastname@example.org (1-800-311-0563) with the following information:
- Where you would like position posted (i.e. Chronicle of Higher Education, Higher Ed Jobs, Inside Higher Ed, Lewiston Morning Tribune, Moscow-Pullman Daily News)
- Indicate whether or not you would like assistance with the ad language or recommendations on where to post the specific vacancy. These extras are available at no additional costs.
- CC your departmental billing contact to ensure they receive the weekly invoice. Your billing contact will need to include the Jobelephant blanket number B761627 on the invoice they send to Accounts Payable in order to process payment.
- CC HRS Recruitment Specialist
- If you have multiple ad copies (long ad, short ad etc.) specify which ad language you want to go to each media type
- If you have discounts or coupons for a specific job board or media type, please send to Michael so he can ensure that you receive the discounted price
- If you or your department have memberships with a particular job board please include that information in your email to Michael so he can receive the membership rate on your behalf
- If you do not hear back within 24 hours please be sure to 1) call 1-800-311-0563 to confirm they’ve received your request 2) email our HRS Recruitment Specialist so they can stay up to date on the timeliness of the request.
View a sample quote request here.
Submit a quote request here using our email template.
If you have any questions or feedback while working with Jobelephant please do not hesitate to reach out to our HRS Recruitment Specialist for assistance!
Website | jobelephant.com