Why do some people seem to find success so easily? There are specific keys to reaching your personal and professional goals. Lee can help you discover how your attitude, knowledge, skills, and creativity can make all the difference in how you succeed.
Lee Palmer is a high-performance individual committed to optimization and transformational processes. She actively facilitates learning, develops strengths, and maximizes productivity in others – on individual, group, organizational, and community levels.
Lee is a leadership development consultant, executive coach, facilitator, and researcher who thrives on working with others to achieve personal and professional success, and building high-performance in teams and organizations.
She has over 10 years of international experience working with individuals and teams in psychology-based coaching and facilitation, and is committed to developing success by targeting clearly defined personal, interpersonal, and group outcomes and metrics.
Lee specializes in teaching the cognitive, emotional, social, and cultural leadership skills needed for systemic change and pursuit of excellence.
Areas of Expertise/Results
- Leadership Development and Executive CoachingPerformance Coaching
- Team Performance and Development
- Strategic Visioning, Planning, Goal Setting
- Organizational Development / Change Management
- Retreat Design and Facilitation
- Performance Assessment & Improvement
- Effective Communication
- System Design & Optimization
- Marquis Leadership Executive Coach & Facilitator
- 10+ years experience in psychology-based instruction of leadership training, EQ, and relationship/life skills – Successfully managing and facilitating learning in youth and adult student groups
- 6+ years certified teaching internationally with proven success guiding students to significant personal and professional gains
- Skilled application of change management and effectiveness strategies, inspiring and educating members of relevant systems
- Committed to facilitating improvement and mastery processes – coaching individuals and organizations toward success through self-actualization, constant focus on learning, and system optimization
- Leadership Eastside – Redmond, WA. Curriculum Design Support and Executive Insight Certification
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness, Department Branding Refresh – Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Leadership Program Developer/ Admissions and Recruiting Advisor – Parelli International
- Lead Instructor and Development Specialist – ELS, Seattle, WA.
- Ph.D. in Human & Organizational Systems (pending), Fielding Graduate University
- Leadership & Organizational Development Master’s Program, LIOS, Saybrook University
- B.A., Psychology, University of Washington
- Certified Everything DiSC Trainer
- 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Certification
- Executive Insight Program Certification
- Research Marketing – Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Learning and Organizational Effectiveness – Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Bellevue Police Foundation
- YouthCare – Seattle, WA
- Recovery Café – Seattle, WA
- Western Orthopedic Association – Upland, CA
- Washington State Wine Association – Seattle, WA
- Aviation Technical Services – Everett, WA