Employees with concerns related to return to work, may complete the COVID-19 Return to Work Concerns form.
The state Department of Health has established a call center to address questions from the public. If you have questions about what is happening in Washington, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 1-800-525-0127 and press #. (Note that at times the hotline experiences high traffic and may be temporarily unavailable.)
Employee Assistance Program
- General Workplace Requirements – Department of Labor and Industries (L&I)
- State of WA Department of Health
- State of WA Local Health Districts
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
- State of Oregon Health Authority
This information is not intended to be all-encompassing and should not be considered to be providing medical or legal advice. In all instances, you should consult with a relevant expert for guidance specific to your circumstances.