Find ways to boost your health, fitness, and well-being in 2019 and be an inspiration to others!
- Make healthy food choices. Grab a health snack on the go. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Be active. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Park farther away and walk.
- Protect yourself from injury and disease. Put on a helmet, sunscreen, or insect repellent. Wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Manage stress. Don’t over schedule or over commit. Take short breaks throughout the day.
- Make an appointment for a check-up, vaccination, or screening.
- Quit smoking. Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW for free counseling on how to quit smoking for good.
Wellcoug is a comprehensive employee wellbeing program sponsored by WSU Human Resource Services. It offers WSU employees and their families a wide range of resources to support their physical and mental health. Through Wellcoug, employees can receive help in accessing education, identifying resources, developing skills, and making healthy choices.