Human Resource Services coordinates live, Instructor-Led Trainings (ILT) that deliver WSU system-specific training, as well as trainings grouped by topic to address the needs of specific WSU audiences.
To view Instructor-Led Trainings
- Log into your Online Learning account
- On the left-hand side under “Upcoming Events” select, “Instructor-Led Training”
Human Resource Services collaborates with to make nearly all Instructor-Led Training sessions available statewide through videoconferencing. Just check for “Videoconferencing” on the ILT Sessions Schedule.
If you wish to participate in a videoconferenced training session, you must ensure your location will be connected to the session. To do so:
- Enroll in the session you wish to attend
- Visit the 25Live Videoconference Meeting Calendar and navigate to the session.
- Review the originating and connecting site locations.
- If your location is listed, there is nothing more to be done.
- If your location is not listed, request a site connection through Videoconferencing Services via email at email@example.com.
Over 3,500 interactive online courses, and over 25,000 online books, are available to every current WSU employee. Interested in reading a book on communication skills? Taking a leadership simulation? You can get it all online.
These trainings include: Supervisory, Chairs & Directors Workshop, Research Administration, and Fiscal Management Resources.
Pre-selected training resources to help you accomplish your learning goals.
Tuition Fee Waiver
WSU offers tuition fee waivers for eligible employees.
WSU Policy on Training
University supervisors may release employees from normal work duties to attend training programs which promote professional development or improve jobs skills. An employee may take any amount of supervisor directed training, and an eligible full-time employee may use up to 96 hours of release time per fiscal year. An eligible part-time employee may use hours of release time prorated according to their FTE percentage.