COVID-19 Vaccination Verification
The processes outlined on the COVID-19 Vaccination Verification webpage apply to all WSU employees, including those represented by a Collective Bargaining Agreement. Represented Employees with questions on how the vaccine mandate effects them, please see the linked page above and the respective collective bargaining agreement webpage.
Human Resource Services – Labor Relations provides advice, guidance and direction to employees, supervisors and administrators on a wide range of Labor Relations and collective bargaining matters. The Labor Relations unit manages the relationship between the University and its organized bargaining units and associated unions.
Labor Relations is responsible for managing:
- Employee, supervisor and administrator labor relations questions
- Addressing union organizing and employee representation matters
- Contract/policy and procedure consultation, interpretation and administration
- Collective bargaining
- Grievance administration, investigation, mediation and arbitration
- Labor/Management relations and meetings
- Labor/Management informal conflict resolution
- Administrator and management training
- Union requests for information