Check these resources for information regarding personnel processes during times of inclement weather and/or periods of suspended operations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learning and Development Opportunities
Inclement Weather Suspended Operations
Safety & Security
- BPPM 60.40 Staffing During Emergency Closure
- BPPM 60.56 Faculty & Administrative Professional Leave
- BPPM 60.57 Civil Service Employee Leave
Visit the appropriate website:
- Pullman: WSU Pullman Campus Alerts or the Hotline 509-335-2345
- Spokane: WSU Spokane Campus Alerts
- Vancouver: WSU Vancouver Campus Alerts
- Tri-Cities: WSU Tri-Cities Campus Alerts
- Everett: WSU Everett Campus Alerts
WSU Crisis Communication System
Register your telephone, cell phone or email through myWSU.
Difficult driving conditions can exist at all times of the year across the Pacific Northwest. WSU has compiled links and other important sources for safe driving information at WSU Safe Driver for you to check before traveling.
In an emergency, call 9-1-1. Enjoy your travels and #BeSafeCougs.
Statewide Traffic Alerts