A special one-time open enrollment opportunity for Long-Term Disability insurance is occurring March 1-31, 2019.
Take steps to protect yourself and your loved ones from an unexpected loss of income due to a covered illness or injury. With PEBB Long-Term Disability (LTD) insurance, you may replace a portion of your income to help you meet your financial commitments in a time of need.
This open enrollment will allow employees to enroll in optional LTD insurance or decrease their optional benefit waiting period, without answering health questions and/or having a medical exam (also known as providing evidence of insurability). If you have not enrolled in LTD insurance in the past, did not want to provide evidence of insurability, or have previously requested and been denied coverage, now is a great time to revisit this PEBB benefit.
*Links will become active as items become available.
HCA Postcard– January 28
LTD OE Email– February 18
- Feb. 28 Announcement- LTD Insurance Open Enrollment and Presentations
- Mar. 1 Insider Article- Open Enrollment Begins for Optional LTD
- Mar. 1 Announcement- LTD Open Enrollment Starts Today
- Mar. 6 Announcement- How do I enroll or change my waiting period during Open Enrollment?
- Mar. 8 Announcement- How much does LTD Insurance cost?
- Mar. 12 Announcement- What coverage do I have now?
- Mar. 15 Announcement- Can I enroll with a pre-existing condition?
- Mar. 18 Announcement- What is LTD insurance and why would I want it?
- Mar. 20 Announcement- What type of conditions are covered by Long Term Disability insurance?
- Mar. 22 Announcement- Long Term Disability Insurance Open Enrollment Ends Next Week
- Mar. 25 Announcement- WA Paid Family Medical Leave (PFML) and LTD Insurance
- Mar. 27 Announcement- How do I enroll/change my optional LTD waiting period during OE?
- Mar. 29 Announcement- Long Term Disability Insurance Open Enrollment Ends Today