Human Resource Services remains open to serve WSU system-wide, with the following modifications.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, and until further notice, HRS will follow CDC, WADOH and Governor Inslee’s directives regarding social distancing, alternative work locations and teleworking.
- HRS staff are available Monday–Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- HRS will adhere to Social Distancing:
- There will be limited staffing on site in physical offices.
- HRS will not have in-person meetings without strict adherence to social distancing guidelines.
- HRS will be available by email and phone.
- HRS will be able to meet with you via Zoom, Teams, and other technology.
- Training opportunities will continue to be available online through Skillsoft and via Zoom, Teams, and other technology.
- HRS will correspond with you by email, phone or other technology.
- Required documentation can be sent electronically to HRS (scan or photo).
- Main HRS website
- WSU COVID19
- HRS COVID-19 Leave and Work Information
- HRS Contacts
- HRS Disability Services
HRS is here to serve the faculty and staff of WSU. However, the COVID-19 Pandemic is an evolving situation. Due to the volume of inquiries regarding COVID-19, there will service delivery impacts. Please be patient.
We are in this together!