Most benefit elections are now made through Workday! Visit the JIRA Service Center to view help articles or submit a ticket.
Hard copy forms are still required for Life Insurance and Deferred Compensation Program (DCP) initial enrollments, as well as increasing Long Term Disability coverage. Once enrolled, changes may be made at the MetLife MyBenefits portal and the Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) Member Access portal.
- Dependent Verification Documentation– required to add dependents to coverage
- Declaration of Tax Status Form
- PEBB 2022 Certification of a Child with a Disability
- PEBB 2022 Extended Dependent Certification
MetLife – Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Retirement Plans
- Deferred Compensation Participation (DCP) Quick Enrollment Form
- DRS Beneficiary Designation Form
- Voluntary Investment Program (VIP) – Enroll through TIAA