Hard copy forms are still required for Life Insurance and Deferred Compensation Program (DCP) initial enrollments, as well as shortening a Long Term Disability waiting period. Once enrolled, changes may be made at the MetLife MyBenefits portal and the Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) Member Access portal.
- Dependent Verification Documentation– required to add dependents to coverage
- Metlife Employee Enrollment Form
- Metlife Beneficiary Designation
- Metlife Statement of Health
- MetLife Cancellation Form
- Long Term Disability Enrollment/Change Form **Do not use this for Open Enrollment, OE Changes are submitted through Workday**
- Long Term Disability Evidence of Insurability Form