Retirement Plan Information for Faculty and Administrative Professional Employees:
- New and Current Employees
- Retiring or Separating Soon From WSURP
- Retiring or Separating Soon from Plan 3
- Supplemental Retirement Plan (SRP) – Information on retirement supplementation for eligible employees employed with WSU prior to July 1, 2011.
Retirement Plan Information for Civil Service, Bargaining Unit, and Hourly Employees:
Retirement Plan Information for Law Enforcement and Fire Fighters:
Other Retirement Saving Products:
Investment Review and Plan Oversight Advisory Committee:
Information & News
The Summer 2022 Edition of the DRS Retirement Outlook Newsletter is now available. Read on for valuable information about DRS programs, benefits, and services for active and retired customers.
TIAA’s July webinars are now available for registration in the Live Webinar Lounge. Topics include:
- Looking to Turn Your Retirement Savings into a “Paycheck” for Life?
- Start to Finish: The early career woman’s guide to financial wisdom
- Quarterly Economic and Market Update
- Beneficiary Designation Considerations
- Within Reach: Transitioning from career to retirement
DRS webinar topics range from getting to know your plan, withdrawals and retirement, financial wellness, and more. Visit the DRS webinars webpage to see the full schedule and register or view recordings of past webinars.
PEBB Retiree health insurance webinars are offered for employees who are thinking about retiring and would like an overview of their retiree health insurance options through the PEBB program. Visit the PEBB retirement webinar registration page to see the full schedule and register to attend.
Pre-Retirement Seminar Schedule
All sessions available by Zoom:
Zoom Meeting ID: 929 4229 9042
- October 20, 2022
DRS: 9-10:30 AM
- November 17, 2022
WSURP: 2-3:30 PM
- December 15, 2022
DRS: 2-3:30 PM
All TIAA consultations and seminars are being held by phone or online for the time being. Schedule a one-on-one meeting by calling 1-800-732-8353 or schedule online.