WellCoug is a comprehensive employee wellbeing program sponsored by Human Resource Services. It offers WSU employees and their families a wide range of resources to support their overall health and wellbeing. Through WellCoug, employees can receive help in accessing education, identifying resources, developing skills, and making healthy choices.
The Washington State Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free, confidential program created to promote the health, safety, and wellbeing of public employees. The EAP offers no-cost confidential support and referral services to help with personal or work-related challenges.
SmartHealth is Washington State’s voluntary and confidential wellness program. This interactive web program helps you take steps to improve your health and wellbeing, while having fun and connecting with others online. You can earn SmartHealth points by participating in activities throughout the year; points earned between January 1 and September 30 are used to establish eligibility for the next year’s wellness incentive.
Latest Resources & Info
- Mass Violence Event Resource Guide
- Anti-Asian/Pacific Islander Violence Resource Guide
- Pandemic Blues and Seasonal Depression Double-Whammy
- Post-Election Support & Resources
- Washington Listens– COVID stress warm line
- Coping with a Disease Outbreak
- Parent & Caregiver Resources
- Aging & Long Term Support Agencies
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention Resource Guide
- Returning to School Resource Guide
- EAP Suicide Prevention & Intervention Resource page
- DOH Behavioral Health Toolbox for Families