New Hire Orientation
Register to attend at email@example.com.
All new employees are strongly encouraged to attend New Employee Orientation and an appropriate Retirement Orientation.
|Monday, April 28, ||Tuesday, May 13 ||Tuesday, May 27 |
(View complete schedule)
- WSU employment basics
- Health, dental and life insurance options
- Key services, policies, resources and contacts
- Program Materials: Presentation Handout | Resource List
- For all Faculty and Administrative Professional employees (1:30-2:30pm)
- For all Civil Service and Bargaining Unit employees (3:00-4:00pm)
Registering to attend Employee Orientation
After determining the preferred session date(s), please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-335-4521 for assistance. (Those not registering will not be notified of time, date or location changes to the schedule.)
Videoconferencing available for non-Pullman locations
All sessions are available for videoconferencing to non-Pullman locations. To request a videoconferencing connection, first enroll in your preferred session(s) as identified above and then notify AMS Videoconferencing Services.
Employee Orientation Schedule
Note: The online sessions do not include retirement information.
- New Employee Orientation (8:30am-12:30pm)
- New Employee Retirement Orientation for Faculty and Administrative Professionals (1:30-2:30pm)
- New Employee Retirement Orientation for Civil Service Employees (3:00-4:00pm)
|January ||February ||March |
|April ||May ||June |
|July ||August ||September |
|July 8 |
|October ||November ||December |
Last updated: 4/17/2014