Classification and Compensation
View definitions for terms used in the classification process in the Common Classification Definitions.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement: Bargaining Unit classification and reclassification processes and titles.
- Classified titles set by the Washington State Department of Personnel Job Classifications.
- Refer to the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement for Bargaining Unit salary grids.
Corrective and Disciplinary Action
Review the applicable Collective Bargaining Agreement for general corrective and disciplinary action processes.
- Browse sample job duties for frequently requested classified titles.
- Refer to Performance Expectations for criteria, samples, and policies related to performance expectations.
Review and Evaluation
Refer to the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement for information regarding evaluations.