Classification and Compensation
View definitions for terms used in the classification process in the Common Classification Definitions.
- Refer to Job Classifications for current benchmarks and title codes for Faculty positions.
- Guidelines for Adjunct and Adjoint Faculty, Affiliate Faculty, Visiting Faculty and Visiting Scholars.
- Full-Time Academic Workload Guidelines
- The Office of the Provost provides oversight for Faculty compensation matters.
Corrective and Disciplinary Action
Refer to the Faculty Manual (Section II, F) for specifics on applicable rules and procedures.
View a sample position description which can be adapted for Faculty appointments: Faculty Position Description.
Review and Evaluation
- Check the Faculty Manual for details on the review of faculty.
- Visit the Provost’s website for guidelines on policies/procedures, Third Year Review and Tenure/Promotion.
- View the forms and systems which may be utilized by departments for completing Faculty Reviews.
- Form: Annual Review
- System: WSU Online Review and Query System, (WORQS)
Read the Provost’s Annual Review Memo regarding the annual review process for the 2014 calendar year.