Classification and Compensation
- View definitions for terms used in the classification process. Common Classification Definitions
- Current benchmarks and title codes for Faculty positions:
- Guidelines for Adjunct and Adjoint Faculty, Affiliate Faculty, Visiting Faculty and Visiting Scholars
- Full-Time Academic Workload Guidelines
- The Office of the Provost provides oversight for Faculty compensation matters.
Corrective and Disciplinary Action
- Refer to the Faculty Manual (Section II, F) for specifics on applicable rules and procedures.
- View a sample position description which can be adapted for Faculty appointments: Faculty Position Description.
Review and Evaluation
- Check the Faculty Manual for details on the review of faculty.
- Visit the Provost’s website for guidelines on policies/procedures, Third Year Review and Tenure/Promotion.
- View the forms and systems which may be utilized by departments for completing Faculty Reviews.
- Read the Provost’s Annual Review Memo regarding the annual review process for the 2014 calendar year.