Classification and Compensation
View definitions for terms used in the classification process in the Common Classification Definitions.
- Classification and Reclassification policy (BBPM 60.02)
- View a complete listing of available Civil Service titles set by the Washington State Department of Personnel.
- Find information on the Civil Service employee requested classification review process in the Employee Requested Review Packet.
Corrective and Disciplinary Action
Refer to the Washington Administrative Code (Chapter 357-40).
- Browse sample job duties for frequently requested Civil Service titles.
- Peruse criteria, samples, and policies related to performance expectations in the Performance Expectations.
Review and Evaluation
The performance of Civil Service employees is reviewed according to the employee’s Periodic Increment Date (PID). The review period can be changed by mutual agreement of the supervisor and the employee.
See the Washington Administrative Code (WAC 357-37) for more information regarding performance management of Civil Service employees.
View the forms and systems which may be utilized by departments for completing the annual review in the Performance Evaluation Form.