Resources for Executive Searches
- Search Logistics | Throughout the search process, provide HRS with search logistic information (Identification of Search Chair, Search Support, Search Committee Members, Committee Meetings, and Applicant Interviews, etc).
- Search Firm Guide | Prior to beginning the search firm selection process, obtain statement of approval from the appropriate Appointing Authority and Human Resource Services.
- Search Committee Charge | Training overview for search committee members
- Recruitment Toolkit | Checklists, samples, and tools to aid in the recruitment process.
- Candidate Experience | Recommended resources and samples to help create a positive candidate experience.
- Staff Recruitment Basics
- Faculty Recruitment Basics
- Protecting Applicants Personal Information
Contact Human Resource Services, at (509) 335-4521 for questions or advice at any step in the recruitment process.