Total Compensation for WSU Faculty and Staff
Total compensation for the faculty and staff of Washington State University is more than salaries and wages; it also includes the value of the benefits package and leave accruals.
Total Compensation Calculators
Select from the following links to download a spreadsheet that will reflect the total compensation package for staff and faculty:
- CS Total Compensation Package
- AP Total Compensation Package
- 12 month Faculty Total Compensation Package
- <12 month Faculty Total Compensation Package
- Enter the annual salary, appointment term, and FTE, and the resource will calculate the additional compensation received over and above the base salary.
- After you run the calculation, you may print the document (pages 1 and 2) to provide to those applying for jobs, or to existing employees who wish to know their total compensation package at WSU.
WSU’s staff and faculty are a primary component of what makes WSU a top university for our undergraduate and graduate students. We offer competitive compensation packages to recruit, retain, and reward quality staff and faculty.