Human Resource Services utilizes various electronic systems to manage personnel processes and paperwork.
Electronic I-9 System (Lookout Services)
The electronic I-9 is a web-based system from Lookout Services which replaces the paper forms, solves I-9 problems and provides electronic Employment Eligibility Verifications.
- Training Materials: Presentation Notes
- Training Recording: I-9 Training, April 2021
- Request access to the system: I-9 Services Access Form
- Lists of Acceptable Documents
Online Position Description & Recruitment System (OPDRS) Access Form
This system is utilized by departments to create and update position descriptions for Administrative Professional and Classified positions.
- Request access to the system: OPDRS Access Request
Online Learning System
All WSU employees can access over 3,500 interactive online courses and more than 15,000 online books through this system. It also manages all centrally sponsored live training courses and houses subsequent records of attendance.
- Request access to training management functions: Management Authorization Request WSU Online Learning System
Prior to Workday launch, WSU used paper and computer systems designed in the 1970s to manage all of its financial and human resources activities. As of January 2021, WSU uses Workday, a cloud-based system, to perform most finance, human resources, payroll, and post-award grant administration functions.
- Please direct Workday related questions to the Workday Service Desk