Human Resource Services utilizes various electronic systems to manage personnel processes and paperwork.
Electronic I-9 System (Lookout Services)
The electronic I-9 is a web-based system from Lookout Services which replaces the paper forms, solves I-9 problems and provides electronic Employment Eligibility Verifications.
- Completion of I-9 Services training is required to gain system access: I-9 Services – Online Training
- Training Materials: Presentation Notes
- Request access to the system: I-9 Services Access Form
- Lists of Acceptable Documents
Online Position Description & Recruitment System (OPDRS) Access Form
This system is utilized by Hiring Managers, Finance Officers, Search Support (Faculty), Area Administrator (Faculty) and Guest Users. Create and update position descriptions for Administrative Professional and Classified positions. Create and manage Faculty job postings, submit and/or manage recruitment pools for Classified positions.
- Request access to the system: OPDRS Access Request
Online Training System
All WSU employees can access over 3,500 interactive online courses and more than 15,000 online books through this system. It also manages all centrally sponsored live training courses and houses subsequent records of attendance.
- Request access to training management functions: WSU Online Training System Authorization Form
Personnel/Position/Payroll Electronic Routing Management System (PERMS)
This system is used to manage Faculty, Administrative Professional and Classified and Graduate Student employee personnel actions.
- Completion of PERMS training is required to gain system access: PERMS Training
- Request access to the system: PERMS Access Request
Note: Approval to use DEPPS is required prior to receiving access to PERMS
Temporary Employment System (TEMPS)
This system is used to create and manage temporary hourly positions and appointments.
- Completion of TEMPS training is required to gain system access: TEMPS – Online Training
- Request access to the system: TEMPS Access Form