Crimson Spirit Recognition Recipients
- Neal Burke receives 2023 Crimson Spirit Recognition
We are proudly announcing Neal Burke, Research Technologist Supervisor from the Department of Veterinary Clinical…
- Dawn Freeman receives 2023 Crimson Spirit Recognition
We are excited to announce Dawn Freeman, Instruction and Classroom Support Tech in the College…
- Landon Kirk receives 2023 Crimson Spirit Recognition
We are happy to announce Landon Kirk, Fiscal Analyst in support of the School of…
Honorees exemplify university values and promote strategic goals through:
- Expressing genuine interest
- Anticipating needs and taking appropriate action
- Following up to ensure an issue is resolved
- Exceeding expectations
- Providing superior quality service
- Creatively solving problems
- Presenting noteworthy extra effort
- Providing outstanding contributions to the WSU community
- Other superior efforts in support of the University’s strategic goals
- Nominees must be current and benefits-eligible Washington State University staff, faculty, or administrative professional employees from any University work location.
- Nominees may be recognized once every three years.
- University affiliates are not eligible for this recognition.
- Since the program is overseen by Human Resource Services, HRS staff are not eligible for this recognition.
- Self-nominations cannot be considered.
- Submit a nomination with the nomination form.
- Anyone can nominate: WSU faculty, staff, students, or community members.
- If a nominee is not selected as a recipient, the nominee may be re-nominated in the next quarter.
- Nominations will remain anonymous.
- Winners are selected by the Crimson Spirit Recognition Committee.
Crimson Spirit Customer Service Initiative
Learn more on the Customer Service Initiative page.
Questions? Please contact Human Resource Services.