At each length-of-service milestone, employees receive:
- a certificate of service and a letter of congratulations (sent to employee’s direct supervisor)
- a lapel pin (sent to employee via their home address listed in Workday)
- an award selected by the employee (sent to employee via their home address listed in Workday)
Additionally, a system-wide recognition reception is hosted by the President annually to honor all employees who reached a milestone during the calendar year.
Please note that there will be a delay from when you order your item to when it will arrive. Your order is provided to our vendor at the end of your anniversary month and from there, there is a 6 – 8 week delay in shipping your item while the vendor processes your order. Your pin will be sent to you directly from HRS 4 – 6 weeks after you place your order, so you will likely receive your pin before your service award.
Celebrating the 2023 length-of-service honorees.
Review previous length-of-service honorees.
As part of the length-of-service program:
- Faculty and staff are eligible for length of service awards at 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 years of service.
- For Employee Recognition purposes, length of service years are calculated from roles that are held in benefit-eligible positions. Hourly roles/appointments do not count towards employee recognition service milestones.
Please note, in August 2018 the program was expanded to provide faculty recognition starting at five years of service; prior to August 2018, faculty received recognition at 25 years of service.
If you feel you should be reaching a service milestone in 2023 and have not heard from Employee Recognition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can look into your specific situation.