2018 Employee Engagement Survey results are now available.
The biennial Employee Engagement Survey was an opportunity for employees to provide feedback on the workplace. The information gathered from this survey will be used to evaluate perceptions of the workplace and identify areas where the university exceeds and where the university could improve.
The 2018 WSU Faculty and Staff Employee Engagement survey was sent on Tuesday, April 3, 2018, to all active faculty, administrative professional and classified staff. The survey response period was from April 3, 2018, through April 13, 2018. The survey was sent to 6,739 employees, 3,012 employees responded resulting in a response rate of 44.7%. This was an increase from a response rate of 28.7% in 2016 and 30.2% for the 2014 Employee Engagement Survey. Of responses received in 2018, 30.4% came from faculty, 39.2% from administrative professional, and 30.3% from classified staff.
Past Survey Results and Analysis:
University Wide Resources
HRS has compiled resources to assist areas and employees regarding specific training tied to employee engagement initiatives as well as additional university resources available:
- Training Resources
- Employee Training & Development Information
- Safe Environment
- Sexual Harassment and Discrimination
Additional Survey Information:
- “2018 Employee Engagement Survey launches April 3,” WSU Insider, March 29, 2018.
- “Celebrating Excellence as the Semester Heads for the Homestretch,” President Kirk Schulz, March 22, 2018.
- Interim President Bernardo’s Blog, March 21, 2016.
- President Floyd’s Perspectives, March 24, 2014