Physical wellbeing is taking the necessary steps to ensure proper health and function of your body. This includes preventative care, physical activity, a nutritious diet, and taking action when something is bothering you.
Faculty and Staff Fitness Program
The Faculty and Staff Fitness Program offers simple, affordable, and convenient fitness options for faculty and staff primarily from 11:00am to 1:00pm at the heart of campus. This program is supported by the Office of the Provost and is managed by University Recreation.
Public Employee Benefit Board (PEBB) Health Coverage
WSU employees eligible for employer-sponsored health coverage can enroll in Public Employee Benefits Board (PEBB) Health Coverage that delivers choice, access, value, and stability. Employees can take advantage of the many benefits offered, including:
- No-cost yearly preventative exams
- Wellness incentive program rewards
- Smoking cessation and Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Discount programs for health-related services and products
Protect Yourself From the Flu
- The Mighty Mouth – WA Dental Service helps people understand that oral disease can be prevented and that good oral health is essential to overall health.
- Public Employee Benefits Board (PEBB) Dental Coverage offers preventative exams and services at no cost, and many other low-cost services. Dental coverage is offered at no cost to benefit eligible WSU employees.
Green Bikes: The Pullman campus’ bike-sharing program lets students, faculty, and staff borrow bikes (and helmets) for a day for free.