HRS welcomes you to attend an annual Benefits Fair or a Benefits Presentations to assist you with your 2019 benefit choices.
Pullman: Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Time | 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location | WSU Compton Union Building (CUB) Junior Ballroom, Room 212
Presentations: WSU Compton Union Building (CUB) Junior Ballroom, Room 210
- General Open Enrollment – HRS will review the 2019 benefit changes & general benefits information
Time | 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSA) and Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) Presentation – Navia Benefit Solutions will discuss your FSA/DCAP options and how to make changes.
Time | 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Time | 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Location | Gladish Community Center View Room 115 NW State St., Suite 112A
- Retiree Presentation – HCA will present updates to the retiree health plans
Time | 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Benefits Fairs – Statewide
- Everett: November 2, 8:30 – 11:00 A.M., Everett Community College, Walt Price Fitness Center
- Pullman: November 7, 11:30 A.M. – 3:00 P.M., Washington State University, CUB
- Spokane: November 6, 8:00 – 11:00 A.M., Spokane Community College, Bigfoot Room
- Tri-Cities: November 8, 1:00 – 3:30 P.M., Columbia Basin College, H Building
- Vancouver: November 6, 10:30 A.M. – 1:00 P.M., Clark College, Gaiser Hall
You are welcome to visit any of the Benefits Fairs scheduled state-wide. For a comprehensive list of the dates and locations of the fairs, please visit the PEBB website, or see the schedule which was provided in the October edition of the “For Your Benefit” newsletter.
HRS will be conducting two separate benefits presentation in addition to the presentations at the Benefits Fair.
November 8, 2018: 2pm – 3:30pm
November 14, 2018: 12:30pm – 2:00pm
- General Benefits Overview, Open Enrollment, & Consumer Directed Health Plan w/HSA Information Session
These session will be held in Lighty 405 and will be available via Video conference, via AMS. Please review the Events Calendar to see if your site is already set up. If it is not, please contact AMS and ask that they add your location as well.
Navia Benefit Solutions
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018
UMP Plus – Puget sound high value network
- Monday, October 29, 2018, noon – 1 p.m. (Pacific Time)