Emotional Intelligence. What is it? Why does it matter to me? Emotional Intelligence (EI) is a concept that relates to how we manage ourselves and how we relate to others. This session is designed to provide an overview of the components of EI, as well as to facilitate discussion on how we use it in our own management and leadership roles. Areas of application include corrective and disciplinary actions, effective communication and team development.
- Prerequisites (registrants must complete the following on-demand courses in Percipio prior to attending EI ILT):
- Navigating Your Own Emotions
- Navigating Other People’s Emotions
- Navigating the Workplace with Emotional Intelligence
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Course Materials