HRS Welcomes you to attend the annual Benefits Fair to assist you with your 2018 benefit choices.
Pullman — Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Time | 9:00 am to 1:30pm
Location | WSU Compton Union Building (CUB) Junior Ballroom, Room 212
Presentations: WSU Compton Union Building (CUB) Junior Ballroom, Room 210
- Retiree Presentation – HCA will present updates to the retiree health plans
Time | 9:30 am to 10:30 am
- General Open Enrollment – HRS will review the 2018 benefit changes & general benefits information
Time | 10:30 am to 11:15 am
- Consumer Directed Health Plan w/HSA Information Session – Want to know more about how the CDHP w/HSA plans work? HRS will review these plan options.
Time | 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSA) Presentation – Navia Benefit Solutions will discuss your FSA options and how to make changes.
Time | 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm
- SmartHealth Presentation – SmartHealth will be presenting information on the voluntary wellness program available to employee’s enrolled in the medical plan.
Time | 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm
Benefits Fairs – Statewide
For WSU employees outside of Pullman, Benefits Fairs will be offered statewide during the month of November. For a comprehensive list of the dates and locations of the fairs, please visit the PEBB website, or see the schedule which was provided in the October edition of the “For Your Benefit” newsletter.
Human Resource Services will be conducting two benefits presentation in addition to the presentations at the Benefits Fair.
November 2, 2017: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
November 13, 2017: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- General Open Enrollment & Consumer Directed Health Plan w/HSA Information Session – Want to know more about how the CDHP w/HSA plans work? HRS will review these plan options as well as the 2018 benefit changes
Both sessions will be held in Lighty 405 and will be available via Video conference, via AMS. Please review the Events Calendar to see if your site is already set up. If it is not, please contact AMS and ask that they add your location as well.