One year prior to contract/appointment renewals, President’s executive direct reports will have a Comprehensive Performance Appraisal to assist President Schulz complete the executive’s performance evaluation and contract/appointment renewal process.
The Comprehensive Performance Appraisal will include:
- Emotional Quotient 360 (EQ360)
- Individual and group listening sessions
- Annual Goals and Objectives
- Written responses to the following questions reflecting on the executive’s overall performance during their tenure with Washington State University (Questions will be submitted via an electronic fillable form. The executive will receive a unique link from HRS for submission.)
- What are you most proud of during your tenure as an executive cabinet member? Share your most memorable successes. (750 character maximum)
- How do you define success in your career? (750 character maximum)
- What do you wish you could have accomplished during your tenure as an executive cabinet member? Share your most memorable “aha”/learning moments. (750 character maximum)
- How do you continue to grow and develop as a senior leader? (750 character maximum)
- Provide three professional goals you would like to accomplish in the next 3-5 years. (2,000 character maximum)
EQ 360 Conducted: Last few weeks of April. Individual and group listening sessions, conducted by the CHRO, will be scheduled between April and June.
Comprehensive Performance Appraisal – EQ 360 – Evaluators*
The executive will propose up to 20 individuals to participate in the EQ 360 evaluation.
Evaluator/Rater Limits: Minimum of 10, maximum of 20.
Individual and Group Listening Sessions*
The executive will propose up to 10 individuals to participate in one-on-one or group listening sessions with the CHRO.
*The President may modify the number and makeup of the evaluators for an executive as needed
Partial Sample 360 Feedback Report for “Serena Sample” | The CHRO (EQi administrator) will meet with each participant prior to taking the EQi and following to review/explain EQi results.