Find the forms needed to update benefits due to life changes such as birth or adoption of a child, marriage, divorce, loss of other coverage, etc.
Find out if your position is eligible for benefits.
Find out how some non-student temporary hourly employees may become eligible for benefits.
This resource provides information as to the value of the various benefits, discounts and assistance provided with employment at WSU.
Employees may print a current Statement of Insurance through the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) webpage. Employees must log-in or register a log-in for themselves, to access this document. The Statement of Insurance will include information on employees and their current covered dependents, including coverage effective dates, and current medical and/or dental providers.
Review the link above for possible changes due to a change in your FTE, or current appointment
Webpage access to the Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) and the Health Care Authority (HCA). The PEBB establishes eligibility requirements and approves benefit design for each policy. While the HCA purchases and coordinates health insurance benefits for eligible employees, retiree and their families.
The Affordable Care Act & Information on the Marketplace
Effective January 1, 2014, individuals and families will have a new insurance option available through the ACA Marketplace. Most WSU benefit eligible employees will not need to purse that option. However, it may be applicable to employees who do not have coverage. For information about the Affordable Care Act, as well as the Marketplace, please visit http://hrs.wsu.edu/health-care-reform.
WA HealthPlanFinder News Announcement – “As Washington HealthPlanFinder Opens, Officials Urge Consumers to be Vigilant Against Fraud”
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Medical Savings Accounts, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- WSU Announcement | PEBB Benefits: Recurring seasonal appointments | Posted April 18, 2016
- WSU Announcement | FSA Reminder-Today is the last day to incur costs under your 2015 FSA | Posted March 15, 2016
- WSU Announcement | Updated information on the new 1095 tax forms | Posted February 24, 2016
- WSU News Article | Employees will receive new insurance tax forms | Posted January 28, 2016
- WSU Announcement | FSA Reminder-Last Day to Incur Costs Under Your 2015 FSA | Posted January 25, 2016
- WSU Announcement | New Form You Will Need to File Your 2015 Taxes | Posted December 23, 2015
- WSU Announcement | For Your Benefit Newsletter, October 2015 Edition | Posted October 21, 2015
- FSA and DCAP Vendor Changes Name
- WSU Announcement | Life Insurance and LTD Premiums Are Increasing in 2015 | Posted October 6, 2015 (Reoccurring)
- WSU Announcement | Payment of Medical/Life/Surcharge Premiums | Posted May 12, 2015
- WSU Announcement | PEBB Benefits: Recurring Seasonal Appointments | Posted April 16, 2015
- WSU Announcement | FSA Reminder The Last Day to Submit Requests for Reimbursement is March 31, 2015! | Posted March 27, 2015
- WSU Announcement | FSA Reminder: Last Day to Incur Costs Under 2014 FSA is March 15 | Posted February 9, 2015 (Reoccurring)
Additional Benefits – Sitter City, Years Ahead, Auto and Home Insurance
- WSU Announcement | Help finding childcare for after school is available | Posted August 26, 2015
- WSU News Article | Sitter City and Years Ahead: WSU Provides Service to Care for Families of Employees | Posted February 9, 2015
- WSU Announcement |Are You Aware of Sitter City or Years Ahead? | Posted February 9, 2015
- Email | TIAA Financial Wellness for All | Sent February 21, 2017
- PERS 2 to 3 January Transfer Window
- WSU Announcement |WSU Retirement Presentation: Looking Ahead| Posted October 16, 2015
- WSU Announcement |DRS Rate Change, Retirement Outlook| Posted July 27, 2015
- WSU Announcement |TIAA-CREF Representative on Campus| Posted June 4, 2015
- WSU Announcement |Pre-Retirement Seminar May 7, 2015| Posted May 1, 2015
- WSU Announcement |Pre-Retirement Seminar April 10th | Posted April 7, 2015
- WSU Announcement | America Saves Tip #3 | Posted February 27, 2015
- WSU Announcement | America Saves Tip #2 | Posted February 26, 2015
- WSU Announcement | America Saves Tip #1 | Posted February 25, 2015
- WSU Announcement |Pre-Retirement Seminar March 12, 2015| Posted March 6, 2015
- WSU Announcement | January 21, 2015 – PERS, TRS & LEOFF Presentations | Posted January 7, 2015 (Reoccurring)
- WSU Announcement | PERS 2 Members Can Choose to Join PERS 3 in January | Posted January 8, 2015 (Reoccuring)
- WSU Announcement | Annual TRS/PERS/LEOFF Statements Available Online | Posted December 4, 2014
Wellcoug Wellness Program
- WSU Announcement | Win Tickets to a Seahawks Game with SmartHealth | Posted July 27, 2016
- WSU Announcement | Governor Walks for SmartHealth on June 17th | Posted June 10, 2015
- WSU Announcement | Participate in SmartHealth and win a Mariners ticket package | Posted May 19, 2015
- WSU Announcement |Still Working Towards Your SmartHealth Goal? Or Haven’t Yet Started and Want More Information? | Posted May 15, 2015
- WSU Announcement | It’s Not Too Late to Receive the Early Bird Bonus Toward the 2016 Wellness Incentive | Posted March 30, 2015
- WSU News Article | Wellness Incentive Helps PEBB Employees Save $125 | Posted January 30, 2015
- WSU Announcement | Would You Like to Earn a $125 Wellness Incentive? | Posted January 29, 2015
Annual Open Enrollment
- HRS Benefits Open Enrollment 2016 Website
- WSU Announcement | Open Enrollment is About to Begin! | Posted October 15, 2015