View information on how to make insurance changes online or via paper.
2017 Open Enrollment Period for Medical, Dental, FSA and DCAP: November 1 – 30, 2017
Effective Date of All Changes: January 1, 2018
Open Enrollment is the one time each year when you:
- Can make changes to your medical and/or dental plans
- Enroll or re-enroll in a Flexible Spending Account and/or Dependent Care Assistance Program
- Waive/Add eligible family members to your plan without proof of loss/new coverage
- Attest to the Spousal Surcharge
Open Enrollment Communications and Announcements
- WSU Announcement (Posted 11/8/2017): Faculty and Staff Employee Benefits: Benefits Fair TODAY!
- WSU Announcement (Posted 11/7/2017): Faculty and Staff Employee Benefits: Who’s Coming to the Benefits Fair?
- WSU Announcement (Posted 11/2/2017): Open Enrollment Presentation – Learn about CDHPs and Health Saving Accounts – TODAY
- WSU News (Posted 11/1/2017): Nov. 1-30: WSU benefits open enrollment begins today – consider your options.
- WSU Announcement (Posted 10/31/2017): 2018 Open Enrollment Benefit Fairs for PEBB Eligible Employees
- WSU Announcement (Posted 10/31/2017): Making Online Open Enrollment Changes!
- WSU Announcement (Posted 10/31/2017): Open Enrollment Presentation – Learn about CDHPs and Health Savings Accounts
- WSU Announcement (Posted 10/30/2017): 2018 Open Enrollment
- WSU Announcement (Posted 10/30/2017): Open Enrollment – FSA and DCAP Enroll Soon
- WSU Announcement (Posted 10/3, 10/4): Be Aware of Changes to Your Benefits, Effective January 1, 2018
- For Your Benefit Newsletter, October 2017 Edition
- MyAccount Access – HCA Changes
- 2018 Open Enrollment Employee Enrollment/Change Form
- 2018 Premium Surcharge Change Form (to re-attest to your spousal surcharge)
- MyWSU – View your current benefits
- 2017/2018 Medical Premium Comparison
- MyBenefits – MetLife Changes — Use “PEBB Benefits – State of Washington” for employer
- Navia Website – FSA and DCAP Enrollment
- Dependent Verification
- 2018 Medical Plan Comparison
- PEBB Website including information about the spousal surcharge and new plan options