WSU Pullman, Tri-Cities and Vancouver campuses have issued suspended operations effective for Tuesday, September 15, 2020, due to expected unhealthy air quality levels. Please check your campus alert for the most current information.
All on site campus events or activities are canceled. Online academic and other activities may continue unless otherwise notified.
- Faculty and staff are not to report to campus, unless designated by their department as part of essential operations that must be performed on site.
- Faculty and staff who are authorized to work from home may do so, unless otherwise notified by their department.
- Faculty and staff who are not authorized to work from home are to follow the suspended operation process.
Information on Suspended Operations is available on the HRS website.
The most up-to-date information on alerts are available from your campus alert.
Alerts for WSU System:
- Pullman: WSU Pullman Campus Alerts or the Hotline 509-335-2345
- Spokane: WSU Spokane Campus Alerts
- Vancouver: WSU Vancouver Campus Alerts
- Tri-Cities: WSU Tri-Cities Campus Alerts
- Everett: WSU Everett Campus Alerts
The Human Resource Services office located on the Pullman campus will be open with limited personnel. HRS staff may continue to be reached by email or phone.
Questions on suspended operation processes for employees may be directed to: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or P: 509-335-4521.