Wellcoug is a comprehensive employee wellbeing program sponsored by Human Resource Services. It offers WSU employees and their families a wide range of resources to support their physical and mental health. Through Wellcoug, employees can receive help in accessing education, identifying resources, developing skills, and making healthy choices.
June 5-11, 2017 is SmartHealth Week!
Join Governor Jay Inslee and our team for SmartHealth Week, June 5-11, 2017 an annual celebration of our well-being. Join the fun on the secure and easy-to-use SmartHealth website.
Find out how you can qualify for the Summer Bonus, Grand Prize Vacation Getaway, and more.
- Apple Cup Fitness Challenge
- What is SmartHealth?
- Quit Now – Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Bright Horizons (SitterCity)
- Cougar Employee Wellness Program
- Faculty & Staff Fitness Program
- Recipe of the Week
NEWS & INFORMATION
- What is Wellcoug?
- How Can I Get Involved?
- Wellbeing Across the State
- Spokane Wellness Collaborative Blog
- 5 Tips for Better Work-Life Balance
- HR Source Newsletter
- Wellcoug Wellness Tip