Wellcoug is a comprehensive employee wellbeing program sponsored by Human Resource Services. It offers WSU employees and their families a wide range of resources to support their physical and mental health. Through Wellcoug, employees can receive help in accessing education, identifying resources, developing skills, and making healthy choices.
Check out these SmartHealth Activities for wellness tips to get through the Holidays!
- Apple Cup Fitness Challenge
- What is SmartHealth?
- Quit Now – Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Bright Horizons (SitterCity)
- Cougar Employee Wellness Program
- Faculty & Staff Fitness Program
- Recipe of the Week
NEWS & INFORMATION
- What is Wellcoug?
- How Can I Get Involved?
- Wellbeing Across the State
- Spokane Wellness Collaborative Blog
- 5 Tips for Better Work-Life Balance
- HR Source Newsletter
- Wellcoug Wellness Tip