Wellcoug is a comprehensive employee wellbeing program sponsored by Human Resource Services. It offers WSU employees and their families a wide range of resources to support their physical and mental health. Through Wellcoug, employees can receive help in accessing education, identifying resources, developing skills, and making healthy choices.
May is National Bike Month!
Whether you bike to work or bike for fun, join the crowd this month to celebrate National Bike Month.
Check out this SmartHealth Activity Page for More Information. And earn SmartHealth Points by riding 10 miles on the road (outside!) per week for 100 pts/week during the month of May.
- Apple Cup Fitness Challenge
- What is SmartHealth?
- Quit Now – Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Bright Horizons (SitterCity)
- Cougar Employee Wellness Program
- Faculty & Staff Fitness Program
- Recipe of the Week
NEWS & INFORMATION
- What is Wellcoug?
- How Can I Get Involved?
- Wellbeing Across the State
- Spokane Wellness Collaborative Blog
- 5 Tips for Better Work-Life Balance
- HR Source Newsletter
- Wellcoug Wellness Tip