Washington State University has partnered with five external executive coaching firms who provide professional coaching services to senior leadership. These consultants specialize in organizational development, executive and leadership development, team development, and strategic planning. Each firm has experience with higher education institutions along with state and public agencies.
WSU has contracts with each of the five firms in accordance with university and state processes.
Benefits of working with an Executive Coach
Through the Executive Coaching program, WSU senior leaders have access to coaches from five executive coaching firms who have a variety of specialties and experience in a wide range of settings. Many of our coaches have master’s degrees and several with Ph.D.s. In addition, several of the coaches have certifications in their specialties, such as, the Meyers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
Executive coaching offers many benefits including: new outlooks on personal challenges, improved decision-making skills, increased confidence, and greater overall effectiveness. Those who utilize coaching services have seen a substantial improvement in productivity, satisfaction with life and work, and the accomplishment of significant goals.
- Click on the links below to view profiles of the firms and executive coaches.
- Select the one who best fits your needs.
- After consulting directly with the executive coach of your choice and discussing a coaching plan that fits your needs, your coach will submit a Coaching Proposal to Human Resource Services, Pullman.
- Human Resource Services, Pullman will receive authorization from your appointing authority to expend the costs associate with executive coaching and have them sign the coaching proposal.
- Once your coach and Human Resource Services, Pullman have received the signed proposal, coaching services can commence.
Invoices and Billing
To utilize a coach you must have approval from your appointing authority. Areas and colleges will be responsible for the costs associated with using an executive coach including fees and travel.
All invoices will be routed by Human Resource Services, Pullman to the appropriate department for payment.
Consultants – please send coaching proposals and invoices to:
Attn: Lisa Orcutt, Administrative Manager
Human Resource Services
Washington State University
PO Box 641014
Pullman, WA 99164-1014
• Dennis Dennis, Ph.D.
• Bonnie Hovel
• John Park
• Liam J. Bayly
|Lynn Hagerman Associates, LLC
+1 (888) 601-0509
• Glen Stewart
• Lee Palmer
• Catherine Bachy
• Lisa Edwards
• Mary Illies
Jevon K. Powell, Ph.D.
• Jevon K. Powell, Ph.D.
• M. Peter Scontrino, Ph.D.
• Wallace Wilkins, Ph.D.
|The Howells Group, Inc.
• Karen Howells
• Richard Howells
• James Warrick
• Heather Harrison