This workshop will highlight WSU’s commitment to ensuring a safe and welcoming living-learning-working environment for every member of the Coug community by introducing participants to the 6 Pillars of Respect. Each pillar represents a behavior or action that will help participants become catalysts in creating an environment that honors differences, where interactions are thoughtful, and the humanity of everyone is seen.
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Understand how they see themselves, how they see others, and how their filters guide their behavior toward others;
- Learn tools to help them respond to others in an appropriate manner and work through differences together;
- Understand how their interactions with and perceptions of others influence their decisions in the workplace;
- Understand their role in making their workplace/organization better places for ALL to work; and
- Learn skills to have respectful interactions with others.
No materials to download.